How to learn the time, cost, and even value to changing your email marketing before you start!
Are you considering changes to your email marketing tactics, but uncertain about the cost, the timeline, or other essential factors?
Changing a primary source of income is risky.
- What if the cost is higher than you’ve budgeted?
- What if the timeline is longer than you’re looking for?
- What if the steps involved are more complex than you’ve planned?
- What if you’ve never worked with a consultant before?
- What if you don’t enjoy working with a consultant?
The last thing you want is to start making changes to your email marketing and find yourself spending your hard-earned money but not moving towards the outcome you’re looking for.
What if you could reduce the risk around working with a consultant?
- What if you could understand the cost to reach the outcomes you’re looking for?
- What if you have clarity on the timeline for your project and the milestones along the way?
- What if you could understand all the steps involved in making these changes?
- What if you could build a relationship with a consultant who prioritizes understanding your business and how email marketing fits into that process and recommending the right solution(s) for your particular situation?
How a Roadmapping Project can help
A Roadmapping Project is an opportunity for us to meet, discuss your current situation, review the outcomes you’re looking for, and determine the best options to move you from where you are to where you want to be.
There are a number of benefits to working together on a Roadmapping Project:
- We begin bridging the gap between the outcomes you have in your head (more traffic, more sales, increased revenue, reduced time spent in your campaigns) and which changes and how you should implement to bring about these changes.
- You walk away with a handful of new ideas (as a result of us working together) that will get you even closer to the outcomes you’re looking for.
- You reduce the risk surrounding changing your email marketing by discussing the outcomes you’re looking for, your current situation, and any risks or assumptions surrounding your email marketing without paying to make those changes.
When we work together on a Roadmapping Project for your email marketing, we’re working together to provide you with expert advice and direction.
What is my role in a Roadmapping session?
At the completion of the Roadmapping Project, you’ll receive a number of deliverables to help enhance your understanding of the project you need:
- An overview summarizing the major takeaways of our meeting.
- A recording of our conversation for you to reference.
- A written report offering my insight and expertise on the best options for your email marketing moving forward.
- A proposal for implementing the best options for your business and suggestions on how we can work together in the future.
Most importantly, the deliverables from this Roadmapping Project are portable. You can take them to any email marketing consultant, and they can implement the changes.
What you receive will get you closer to where you need to be. You’ll understand how each change will affect your overall email marketing program.
Apply for your Roadmapping Project today
Are you ready to get expert insight into the outcomes you’re looking for?
Click the button below and fill out the form to apply to work together. Once I hear from you, I’ll follow up with a few additional questions to learn more about the outcomes you’re looking for.
After that, we’ll schedule a short, initial meeting so I can answer any questions that you have.
Next, if we both feel working together would be a good fit, you’ll pay for the Roadmapping Project and I’ll send over more information and next steps.
I promise that once you apply, my goal is to help you determine if working together is the right investment for your business, not hard-sell you on something that you don’t need.
How does a Roadmapping Project work?
Once you pay, you’ll receive a questionnaire to fill out about your business, the email marketing outcomes you’re looking to achieve, and the situation you’re experiencing.
After that, we’ll schedule a time for us to have an in-depth 60-minute ‘Working Session’ conversation about your email marketing.
We’ll discuss your email marketing, the situation you’re experiencing, and the outcomes you’re looking for.
On the call, I’ll contribute my insight to your available options and answer any questions you have.
After our call, I’ll put together a report for you and your email marketing. In this report, I’ll summarize the major takeaways from our meeting and contribute my insight and expertise to the different options at hand for your email marketing and best path for you to follow to achieve your desired outcomes.
You can expect to receive your report within 3 business days of our meeting.
Take action now
Roadmapping Projects are only $400.
If you want a plan that will help us both understand the right steps to take to help you achieve the outcomes you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
A Roadmapping Project is an easy way for us to review the outcomes you want to achieve and discuss the options for you to get there.
A Roadmapping Project also ensures that I’m not selling you services you don’t need.
Remember, I will only make recommendations as to next steps. You’re free to take your report to other email marketing specialists for execution.
How do you really know what is and isn’t working in your email marketing?
If you don’t really know, you may end up buying services you don’t need from consultants who don’t care to understand your entire email marketing process.
A Roadmapping Project removes this risk. I ask you questions about your business, we talk, and three business days later I give you a report that provides of roadmap of what’s working, what isn’t working, and a 30-60-90 day plan on when and how implement these changes.
You can hire Holy Gusto to implement changes, or anyone else, if you prefer.
The Roadmapping Project is a trial project. Through it, we find out if we want to work together in the future. If not, that’s okay. You still leave with an actionable plan.
If we do want to work together, fantastic! We’ve already laid the groundwork through collaborating on the Roadmapping Project.
How much does it cost?
The cost is $400.00, prepaid.
How does it work?
- Apply to work together by clicking the link below.
- You’ll receive a follow-up email with questions to complete.
- Once I receive the answers, I’ll let you know if we might be a good fit to continue through the application process. If not, I’ll send you the names of some other consultants who might help.
- If we are a fit, I’ll send you a calendar to book a short meeting with me where I can answer your questions.
- If we decide after this short meeting that we want to work together, I’ll send a link to book your live Roadmapping session with me.
- To secure a booking you must prepay.
- Our live meeting will be scheduled about two weeks after the day you book.
- You’ll receive a document to complete before our meeting.
- During the meeting, you’ll do most of the talking.
- Three business days after the meeting, you’ll receive your report, including possible ways we might work together in the future.